Thursday, March 13, 2008
Sex And The City
I've been waiting for this since last year. I was so inip of the showing. Parang sobrang tagal. I was bloghopping through Jen's blog and I found this.

I was an avid fan of the series few years back. And now, there's a movie, can't wait. Good thing we'll have to wait for less than 3 months. Yey! =p

Sex and the City: The Movie[1] is the upcoming 2008 romantic comedy feature film adaptation of the HBO comedy series Sex and the City (itself based on the novel Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell) about four women living in New York City who discuss their sexual desires and fantasies, as well as their beliefs and opinions. The series often portrayed frank discussions about romance and sexuality, particularly in the context of being a single woman. It is currently set to be released May 30, 2008.

Labels:

 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 10:04 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: