Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Procrastinating
It's been a week now since my last post. Darn! Bad blogger. I was procrastinating for the past week. Halos nakaharap lang ako sa laptop almost everyday and still I haven't accomplished anything. Pero hindi naman lahat hindi ko natatapos. We're done with our wedding video. Last monday, we went to give the copy of the pics and songs for video. We'll just have to wait for a month. I'm excited and can't wait for it. =p

It's been a couple of weeks na and I'm still not done cleaning files from the laptop. I have hundreds of shots that I need to sort out as usual hindi ko matapos tapos. My sister is also pressuring me to put joshua's (her son) pics to her blog so she can view it from to time and para naman ma-update siya. I'm still thinking of creating a multiply or flickr account for her. There's tons of pics as well and mahirap i-download sa blog. Whew!
I've been working on this for more than a week. I just hope I can finish everything this coming weekend. =p

Labels:

 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 10:38 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: