Thursday, March 10, 2005
ABC of Me
I have nothing to do this day. So, I decided to answer this ...

A is for Accent: I don't have any accent. My mom is from Bicol and my Dad is from La Union.
B is for Badminton: I love Badminton!
C is for Car: I'm driving a 1.5 Toyota Vios
D is for Dad's name: Orlando or Orly
E is for
F is for Favorite perfume or cologne: Ralph, Romance, Ralph Cool by Ralph Lauren, Pleasures, Issey Miyake, Clinique Happy and madami pang iba!
G is for Gold or silver: Silver.
H is for Hometown: I grew up in Better Living, Paranaque, but transferred to Manila last 1998.
I is for Insomnia: Yup! Sobrang dami...I'm currently working in a graveyard shift.
J is for Job title: Senior Contact Center Agent.
K is for Kids: Maybe 2 years after the wedding. We still have to plan it!
L is for Living arrangements: I already have a house, however, after the wedding, we'll just stay in our house. Wala na kase kasama Mom ko sa house e.
M is for Mom's birthplace: Guinobatan, Albay
N is Number of apples you've eaten: Not much! I'm not a fruit lover!
O is for Overnight hospital stays: Thank God, I haven't been confine in a hospital
P is for Phobia: Boiling Water
Q is for Quest: I don't know...just wait and see!
R is for Religious affiliation: Roman Catholic
S is for Siblings: 1 younger sister, Karen
T is for Time I wake up: 7:30 to 8:00 pm (working on a graveyards shift)
U is for Unnatural hair colors I've worn: Not yet! Haven't done hair color. I have long balck hair.
V is for Vegetable I refuse to eat: Ampalaya & Talong
W is for Worst habit: I don't know!
X is for X-rays I've had: Annually, during company physical exmas
Y is for Yummy foods I make: Nilagang Bulalo, Sinigang, Adobo, Chopsuey, Pinakbet! More of Filipino cuisine.
Z is for Zodiac sign: Leo.
 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 4:04 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: