Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Very Busy Me
Its been quite a while haven't posted anything! Toxic masyado ang week ko! =( Halos pagdating ko ng house pagod na pagod na ako. Have no time for blog. Hindi na tuloy ako nakakapag-bloghopping hehehe =)
Anyways, here are my updates:
Thursday - Went to Veluz for approval ng beadwork for my train. I was so excited! =p i went there together with my mom, since she has knowledge when it comes to beadworks. Kaya when I told her na I'll go to Veluz for the beadworks, sama daw siya. Kaya Go! =p Nag-half-day na lang siya sa work!
Since color coding car ko, isip ko pa kung "paano kaya ako pupunta?". Buti nalang at meron "window" ba un na you can go out kahit color coding kas as long as between 10am to 3pm, within Metro manila except Makati, San Juan & Mandaluyong. Good thing at pareho place namin Manila.
We got there by 11am. She just showed me my train & the design for the beadworks. Ganda! Un lang masasabi ko. Lalo tuloy ako na-excite sa final output. hehehe =p She use japan-made silver cut beads para shiny daw. She'll also use swarovski crystals & pearls. I won't post the pictures muna. Soon nalang para surprise!
After that, kinulit na ako ni Niko for my hairpiece. "Ano na ba daw ang gusto ko?"hehehe! Haven't decided yet to what hairpiece should I use. Sabi ko nalang I'll send some of it nalang through emal. Search muna ako. Then, he showed me naman the shoes. I'm torn between 3 inches and 2 1/2 inches. Nakikita nya kase ako na laging naka-takong, e that time naka-3inches ako. However, when I tried the 3 inches na sample shoes nya...ngek! Parang nahirapan ako bigla. I'll be using closed shoes na din with sling of course. Baka kase hindi ako makatagal pagdating sa reception! hehehe! He also give me the sample for my bag. Unique shape! Feel na feel ko na nga e. Natawa nga ako sinukat ko ang shoes & bag. Kulang nalang ung gown ko. =p For the pillows naman, Niko gave me an option whether all white or with blue (our color motif). Sabi ko I don't know pa! Hay, grabe with little details like that hindi ko man lang naisip yun. I'll just post some of the pics also pag-final na!
Anyways, since nandun na ung mom ko. She ask Veluz kung ano bang bagay sa kanya. Sobrang dami na kaseng designs ginawa si Zandra sa kanya and yet hindi pa din siya maka-decide!



sketches from Veluz (I like the 1st one =p)

*****

Friday - I tried calling Edsa Shang to schedule an appointment. We want to finalize everything na kase. Ang dami kase naming tatanggalin sa package. However, they said na kapag may tatanggalin ka, in exchange of something lang. And then, we want na rin mag-occular because we want to check the rooms if it's large enough for my suppliers. Veluz suggest to check the room that I'll be using at Edsa Shang kase medyo masikip nga daw ang rrom nila unless i-upgrade ko into a bigger suite. She suggest tingnan ko daw ang Luzon suite. Kaya medyo nag-panic na din ako. Siyempre nga naman pano magkakasya ang 2 photographer, 2 videographer, HMUA w/ assistants, coordinators, florists etc.

So, when I called Edsa Shang, sobrnag nainis na ako 'coz laging hindi available si Anne Sy (siya kase ang kausap namin when we made our reservation and downpayment). Buti nalang at they're very polite and so sorry kung hindi ko man makausap si Anne. Good thing, what they did was they just schedule nalang a meeting this coming August 1, tuesday. We want to accomplish this as early as this month because by September, need to pay them the 50%. We're really worried kase of the 1-2 hours gap from ceremony to reception. The ceremony will start between 2-2:30pm & SSA is just giving us up to 4pm because there's a mass by 4:30pm. Which for me is quite ok 'coz we have a lot of time for picture taking. The real problem I have now is the reception. It's included in the contract kse na 6pm pa available ang garden ballroom. Kaya let's say the ceremony will end around 4pm, then travel from Makati to Manadaluyong 30-45 mins. So dating sila ng 5pm maximum sa Edsa Shang. The Garden Ballroom will be open by 6p-12 midnight which is stipulated in the contract. Kaya we don't know kung 6pm pede palang pumasok dun magserve ng dinner, or before 6pm pede ng pumasok so we could start the program first, then later nalang ang dinner para hindi naman ganon katagal ang intayin nila. We also discuss this issue with Mallory when we had our meeting. Problem nga un. If worst comes to worst, we'll serve coctails na talaga! Whew =p

Here are the list I made:

1. Total price

2. Upgrade the room

3. Sound system/ mics/ speakers

4. Crew Meal

5. Cocktails

6. Flowers

7. Availability of the ballroom (time)

8. Picture Gallery

9. Remove the 3 layered cake

10. Downpayment due date

11. Total price

*****

Saturday - Attended one of my officemate's party after the shift. I syaed only for 30-34 mins because I have to go to my dentist for adjustments. Kaya ngaton sakit na naman ng ngipin ko! Hirap kumain! =(

We arrived at QC around 12pm and natapos na ako ng 3pm. Tapos ang lakas ng ulan, sobra pang traffic. Grabe, nakarating na kami ng Makati around 5pm. And we had our lunch-dinner at Heaven & Eggs. I was so sleepy that time. Tapos I have to come to work pa ng 10pm. Kaya late tuloy ako pagdating ng office! Hay! =p

*****

Sunday - After my Saturday shift, I went straight home & pick up my sister because she had to attenda birthday-christening @ Malate Church.

While waiting, we ate fishball, squidball & kikiam. Ang kulit. Ganda na ng place with fountain na. Para kaming bata ni Rain haha =p Picturan ko nga siya. Sabi nya wag na daw. pero pose naman ng pose! hehehe!

After the churchwe go staright home to fetch my mom. They'll have their measurement taking with Zandra. Mga pasaway kase e.

We arrived at Zandra's place round 1:15pm. My mom change again the design. She want kse the design Veluz did for her. So, what Zandra did was she incorporate nalang ung design na gusto ni Mama. Gusto nya kse matakpan ang tyan at masyado daw malaki. Dapat daw pumayat siya! Ngek! hahaha! As if naman may ginagawa siyang diet? Hindi naman magician si Zandra hahaha!

Then my sister change again the design. For the nth time din. Mga pasaway. However, mas nagustuhan ko ung design ngayon for my mom and my sister. Ang sexy grabe! I don't have the sketches yet. I'll just post as soon as Zandra send it. Excited =p

O diba? What a fruitful week! Walang time magpuyat. Tapos august na. And kailangan ko ng ipa-rehistro ang car ko. Whew! Good luck sa week ko! Magapahinga kaya ako? hehehe...try ko lang! =p

 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 8:37 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: