Thursday, January 03, 2008
FREE Training
Just this morning I called the office of Jun Miranda of Canon to inquire about the FREE Basic Photography. Because any purchases of 400D before Dec 31, 2007 entitles to attend a digital photography workshop for free. Before I calling their office, I already set my mind according to the schedule they have online. Sad to say I'm on waitlist na. I picked January 12, 19, 26, February 2 & 9, 2008, 2pm-5pm. Kaya lang hindi pala tama ung sked nila. Weekend sana prefer ko para walang work. But since they have limited slot, 15 students per class lang, para daw matutukan isat-isa. They put me on Feb 12-14 (9am-5pm). Kakainis lang because it falls on a weekday (Tues/Wed/Thurs). So, I have to file a leave for that. I'm really excited about it. Na-curious ako kase bakit 3 days lang? I thought 5 days. Kaya his secretary, Jenny explained to me na 1st day daw it'll be all lecture and 2nd & 3rd day naman outside na. It'll be on Glorietta in the morning and Baywalk in the afternoon. When I told Rain about it, natawa lang siya, mag-picture picturan daw kami sa park ng glorietta. hahaha! =p He's so supportive in everything. Medyo magastos lang if I'll pursue this in the future. Hahaha! =)

Labels:

 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 3:27 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: