Sunday, February 03, 2008
Blog Award
Got this award from sis Erra to my other blog. Hope you don't mind me posting here. Thank you so much sis! *mwuah*




This 5-Star Blog Award is given to a blogger whose blog is of highest classification. A blog of excellence in the following criteria:- content, design and style, informative and accomodating -




Friendship Day is a special day...
It is a special time when you can tell your friends how much you appreciate them and show them how happy and thankful you are to have them...
Well, it is the best to let them know how you feel everyday...
A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway!!!

Now, I'm passing these awards to Cheche, Thet, Dionne, Leah & Maeyo.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 7:28 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow Kaye!!!

    Thank you!!!

    I feel honoured that you feel that way about my blog.

    Ingatz sis!

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger ruther

    wow..thanks sis..i'll post this in my blog when I get home :)

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    you can use this email

    emailme@maeyonnaise.com

    THANKS!