Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Weekend!
Last night Rain & I went to Glorietta just to unwind from the stress work last week. We decided to watch the movie Alien Vs. Predator II. Initially, we plan to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks. However, Rain decided to watch the AvPII instead. Siguro nawala na ung excitement nya to watch Alvin because laging nauudlot. Anyways, I enjoyed the movie. Medyo suspense nga lang. I like the 1st part though. As usual I was covering my eyes most part of the movie. =p
After the movie, we had dinner over "Mang Inasal" in Makati Ave cor Jupiter St. Both of us were curious because we used to pass by everyday. We just ordered chicken, breast for me and petcho for Rain. It's very affordable and pede na compared to Bacolod Chicken Inasal. =p Plugging ba?! =p
 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 12:50 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    the best parin ang bacolod chicken compare to other.