Monday, January 14, 2008
Late Kwentos and Happenings (re-posting)
Here's my late kwentos and happening last, last week... =p Bad blogger talaga! hmp =(

Saturday (Jan 5): Rain & I had our brunch at Rockwell. We plan to go to Greenhills after to look for an external hard drive for our PC. Masyadong madami na kase ung files namin and considering its 80G na ha. Addict kase sa mp3s, pics, videos, etc. I almost have 50G just for my mp3s. hahaha! Masyado na daw bumabagal and he wants to format the whole pc para medyo bumilis. Siguro naman daw pede na ang additional na 120G for our files. After breakfast, we went to Powerplant. Rain was joking na "baka sale punta tayo!" Natawa lang ako becasuse he's not into shopping talaga. Ako lang! =) I don't have plans of buying anything bec. I said to myself tipid na muna ako, dami ko babayaran sa credit card next month from the shopping last Christmas. Good luck saken! However, when we went to CMG. Ayun na naman ako! Waaaahhh! =( Rain just waited for me outside para makabwelo ako and medyo madami na din kase ang tao nun. Nung nakapili na ako, I ask Rain first if I can buy the shoe. He said, "Oo naman!" Tawa lang ako bec he knew that super pinipigilan ko talaga sarili ko in purchasing anything. Pero full support pa rin nya ako. hehehe! When we got out of the store, he just said, "Wala kang bibilhin noh?" Sabay smile! Nyahaha! (Nang-asar pa e noh?).

------------

Sunday (Jan 6): We had our reunion with my childhoon friends. It's been a while kaya everytime may uuwi dun lang ule kami nagkikita-kita. Sad to say bec hindi kami ma-kumpleto. =p As usual reminiscing the past. ahahah! Anjan ung mga crush, at kalokohan. Kaka-miss sobra! We're suppose to have dinner at Friday's Boni High Street, kaya lang nde lahat alam. So, we change to Friday's Makati nalang! =p

Kaya thanks to friendster... after more than 15years... whew! =)



Labels: , ,

 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 3:07 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: