Sunday, January 13, 2008
1st Movie for the Year!
Last Jan 9, Wed. Rain & I watched National Tresure - Book of Secrets at Glorietta 4 after work. Sobrang aga ng movie namin. =p The movie was about the discovery of the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. I was expecting too much lang siguro. Of course, Nicolas Cage's humor was still there as well as his assistant. =p Nag-expect lang siguro ako masyado. But I personally like the part 1. hehehe! Same with Rain, he liked the 1st part as well. Parang sobrang simple lang ng stunts and the clues.
Initially, we're torn between National Treasure and I Am Legend. Kaya lang sobrang late na masyado first screening ng I Am Legend.
Overall rating was 4 out of 5 for me. hehehe! Read more reviews here.

Labels:

 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 4:53 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: