Thursday, January 03, 2008
Sweet Thing
When I woke up this morning.. this is what I saw...

... a letter from my lab. How sweet? Na-konsiyensiya naman ako because I didn't gave him a letter for the longest time. Parang after the wedding yata never ko na siya nabigyan ng card or letter? My Bad! =( I slept early sa sobrang puyat siguro after new year. Hindi ko na namalayan kung nakatulog na ba siya or what. He wrote the letter around 4am. I feel sorry for myself. Kaya just to make it up for him I did prepare him a breakfast. I cooked fried ham, rice, chicken sopas. =)

Labels: ,

 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 3:57 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    ooh, how sweet! :)
    hope you had a lovely Christmas and may you have loads of blessings for the new year!