Monday, January 14, 2008
First Tag for the Year!
my first tag this year from Erra =)

Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8-10 people in your list (as per cheche, bahala kayo how many you want to tag)hehe, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. At what age do you wish to marry? 28, kaya lang napa-aga. 27!

2. What color do you like most? blue, red, black, pink and brown.

3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? I love them so much.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Europe. Love it.

5. Which part of you that you hate the most? my nose! =(

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? I just want to be alone. Magmuni-muni.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most? my family, love ones and friends.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Save it. Save it and save it. I'll give 25% to my Mom. 25% for business and the rest savings.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Nah!

10. How would you celebrate the New Year? with my hubby and his family in San Juan. Just had our medja noche around 12. Walang fireworks. Takot sa putukan. hehe!

11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? I can't think of something e. Hindi ko pa siguro ma-figure out!

12. Which type of person do you hate the most? Plastic & Liar

13. What is your ambition? When I was a child, I wanted to be a Doctor. Pero takot ako sa blood. hahaha! When I was in college naman, I love numbers, kaya parang I want to be an Accountant that time, kaya lang sa St. Scho, may quota course ang accountancy, kaya Business Management nalang. (may explanation talaga noh?) =p

14. If you had one wish what would you wish for? Sige na nga... gayahin ko na rin sila, "world peace".

15. Name one of your body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores. When I ask him, baket daw? basta wala ng explanation ha? kaya, Neck daw! hehehe

16. What is the best gift you can give someone this year? di ko alam. grandchildren siguro. hehehe

17. List two of your Top Ten New Year’s Resolutions. Hmmmm... First, change my career path. Ung pang-long term na ha. Second, learn more about photography.

18. What do you need to do this year in order for you to be happier in life? pray and be content.

19. What do you want to achieve this year or what are your goals for 2008? Naku ang dami. I want to change my career. Sobrang burnout na ako. Have our own house na. And soon, baby siguro.hehehe!

20. (My question) What's your career goal this year?

I'm tagging, Al, Nette, Gracita, Dionne, Ann, Mec, Heidi.

Labels:

 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 1:54 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: