Friday, January 25, 2008
Blogging
Grabbed this from Cheche! Hope you don't mind sis! =p

1. How long have you been blogging?
-- March 2005

2. What inspired you to write a blog, and who are your mentors?
-- Back in highschool I'm into writing na pero for personal use lang. Parang diary. Just jotting down what happend to my everyday life. However, when I joined w@w na-inspire na ako to jot down every details while preparing my wedding. Now, halos hindi lang sa wedding ang topic but everything and anything under the sun! =p Mentors? Hmmm... siyempre w@wie sisters!

3. What are the three things that you love about being online?
-- a. getting in touch with your long-lost friends; b. surf and chat; c. of course blogging!

4. What are the three things that you struggle with in the online-world?
-- Before, I was just using pre-paid card. Darn! Sobrang bagal talaga promise. I used to log in nun tuwing madaling araw para medyo mabilis and off-peak. Buti nalang at na-invent ang DSL at least wala na kami problem with our connection.
Go Tag Yourself! =p

Labels: ,

 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 2:06 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: