Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Compact Flash
Yesterday, Rain & I went to greenhills and bought a 4G compact flash card for my cam. I was torn between 2G or 4G. Since, I have 1G only, na halos nauubos ko sa isang trip. I decided to buy the 4G instead for our baguio trip this coming friday. Rain was saying ang gastos daw ang hobby ko hehehe. I was thinking of buying a tripod as well, sabi ko isa-isa muna. hehehe! Gastos masyado! Next month nalang. I saw this flexible tripod I wanted when I saw this on the web. But Rain told me na mas ok ung nakita namin when we went to Canon in Megamall, mas expensive but looks sturdy and more professional rather than this one. Parang laruan daw. hehehe! =p Buti nalang daw at meron akong hubby na supportive sa "hobby" ko. hahaha! Masyado daw magastos! =p Ganon?!



Labels: ,

 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 12:12 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger frecklesspeckles

    gusto ko rin ng gorillapod like the one you posted. mas handy siya compared to tripod. pag nagtatravel i hardly use/bring my tripod bulky kasi.