Sunday, April 06, 2008
MOA
Yesterday, we went to Mall of Asia. Wala lang. Nag-ikot ikot! As I’ve said, this was just one of our quality time for each other. I took some shots buti nalang I did brought my cam. It was so hot that time. Summer na nga talaga. Of course, Rain’s day won’t be complete without stopping at Toy Kingdom. He didn’t know I took this shot from him. (magagalit un!) =p

The whole day, I’m convincing him to whatt gift he wants for his birthday. Hindi ko talaga mapiga! Cash nalang daw. Kaya ko nga siya niyaya mag-mall is also for me to find him a gift. ‘Cash nalang daw!’ hahaha! Sa kakaikot namin, ayun ako tuloy ang nakabili. Yep. Bumili na naman ako ng shoes. Good thing I got it on sale. hehe! Sa laki ng mall, napagod kami and we decided to have lunch at Don Henrico’s. Rain was craving for Buffalo Wings, kaya I suggested na dun kami maglunch bec of their famous Buffalo Wings. We just ordered it with their classic pizza. Since Rain’s first time to dine in at Don Henrico’s, he was shocked with how big the chicken wings!

After we had lunch, I said to myself na hahanap talaga ako ng gift for him. Kaya kinulit ko na naman siya. Then, we saw Adidas and sabi ko pasok tayo. Naku ON SALE! As in all items. Tapos I saw one na 50% discount and for sure Rain will love it. Pinakita ko sa kanya and he like it. Sabi ko you should try it. Bad trip because he’s not wearing any socks. Naka-sandals lang kami that time. Urggh! Kaya sabi ko, let’s buy socks nalang muna. Kuripot kase un e pagdating sa gamit nya! Good thing, nung lumabas kami ng store, meron nagbebenta ng socks On SALE as well! Ay walang tanong-tanong bumili ako and tinignan muna siya kung malambot or makapal. Medyo particular kase siya sa socks e. Kaya ayun, bumili ako and we went back to Adidas to try his size. I was crossing my fingers na sana meron silang size. Hay! Rain’s size was 9. The size they only have is 9.5! Nyaks… but when he tried it. Buti nalang kasya lang. Hehehe! Ayun, sa kakakulit ko binili na rin nya. hehehe! =p

We end up with a few shopping bags for ourselves. Waaaahhh! good thing there’s a credit card. It’s definitely for emergency! hahaha!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 4:43 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Beibi

    hi kaye,

    ako naman inngit sa iyo, you can wear high heels and nice shoes, huwag ka muna ma-inngit enjoy muna kayo ni Rain as a couple.
    Do not hurry.

     
  • At 4:58 AM, Blogger Rainier & Katrina

    hi agnes! oo nga e.. lubos-lubusin na namin hanggang wala pang baby!

    ingat ka ha.