Saturday, March 18, 2006
Our 35th Monthsary
Yesterday, it was our 35th Monthsary! The day before, I'm still thinking of a present to him, ung tipong masu-surprise siya! :D Then while driving along Edsa, I saw Flowers Express. Hmmmm...."Mukhang ok un ha?!". I'm sure 1st time nya makaka-receive ng flowers. O diba unique?! Then, I called Flowers Express wednesday morning, then ordered half dozen of red roses (walang choice e..white and red lang! hehehe). I requested that the flowers be delivered between 5:30am to 2:30pm (we have different shifts na! :( buti nalang!). Para surprise diba?! But knowing Rain, he don't want kse me to gastos anything for him, kaya for sure magagalit un at parang nakikinikinita ko na na sasabihin na.."Gumastos ka pa!"... Pero ok lang un..I'm sure matutuwa naman un e..hehehe!
Then came, 16th of March, graveyard kase ako and my shift starts at 10pm - 6am, while he is working 5:30am to 2:30pm.Kaya pauwi na ako, papasok naman siya! Ganda diba? But after his shift, punta naman siya sa house namin and paggising ko nandun na siya para hatid ako! Ang gulo noh?hahaha! When i got home from work, wednesday morning, medyo kabahan ako sa surprise ko e...takot ako baka di ma-deliver dun sa request kong time!
Then, I woke up around 12:30pm, siguro pre-occupied utak ko and worried dahil baka nga di ma-deliver. I just texted him na... "Nagising ako!"...so, walang nabanggit about flowers. Actually, nagso-sorry na nga siya kase wala daw siya gift. E wala naman sa akin un e... But after, 1 hour, he called me and just said..."Lab, bat ka pa gumastos?" Hala na! Un agad bungad saken...nasabi ko lang...wla bang "Thank you?!" Di mo ba nagustuhan?...He just said.."I'm happy...nagulat ako!..pati daw mga officemate namin nagulat! hahaha!".
His monthsary gift...my favorite! Black forest from Red Ribbon! Yummy :p
Here's the flowers from FLOWERS EXPRESS!
 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 6:48 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Alan

    Hi Kat

    Even though I can't read some of the words in your language (Tagalog), I could feel the strong and devoted love between you and Rainier. I have so much fun reading your blog.

    My heartfelt congrats (in advance) to you and Rainier on your big day on 16 Dec 2006.

    Cheers
    Otoko fr Sri Lanka

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger BrianLaesch.com

    Congratulations on your monthsary!

    http://www.hollywoodca.blogspot.com

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger Rainier & Katrina

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Thanks for your comment guys! :)