Wednesday, May 03, 2006
DIY Souvenirs Part 2
After 3 days for doing my D-I-Y souvenirs, parang di pa rin ako contented with them. I also bought some crystal different from the 1st one. Round kase ung crystal na nabili ko. However, I bought also the diamond shape cystal which I like most because of the color. Un kase ang pinakamalapit na color sa motif namin! The difference is it's smaller than the round one!
Since I'm not contented with the 1st one, I made another sample using the diamond shape crystal. Kaya nung natapos ko ung 2nd sample, hala na lalo akong naguluhan. I even ask my sister, my mom and Rain's mom which one is better. And sa kakulitan ko, I even brought it in the office to ask some of my officemates. Siyempre, di ko sinabi na un na ang souvenirs namin. I just ask them if you're going to choose between these two, which one would you choose? And the verdict was... The smaller one!
To my fellow w@wies please feel free to comment with these two! I would really appreciate it! mwah! =D
Sample 1

Sample 2

 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 5:34 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 1:04 AM, Blogger Maeyo

    I prefer the diamond shaped ones. Kakaiba kasi. Yung circular medyo common na sa paningin ko. IMHO lang naman. :)

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger dionne

    hi kaye! galing! haay, don't have a creative bone. hehe!