Thursday, May 25, 2006
Tagged!
Tagged by fellow w@wie, Maeyo!

Instructions: Name ten of life™'s simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used. Walang kopyahan! hahaha =P

One. Starbucks Mocha Frappe or Coffee Bean's Vanilla Iced Blended

Two. McDonald's french fries with Sarsi Float (sarap!)

Three. I love you from my Labidoodle

Four. A kiss & hug from my Labidoodle

Five. Watching a movie

Six. Listening to music using my iPod

Seven. My mobile phone, receiving text message from friends & of course my Labidoodle

Eight. Cook Adobo, sinigang, nilaga for my family (yan lang kase alam ko lutuin! haha =P)

Nine. Blog hopping to my fellow w@wies

Ten. Staying at home & watching TV


Now, its ur turn. Let me see what you have to say:

1. Sherwin
2. Van
3. Sheryll
4. Kharen
5. Honeylette
6. Nette
7. Ivy
8. Wanda
9. Ann
10. Jannesse
 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 8:37 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Maeyo

    Fries with Sarsi float... hmmm... interesting. Try ko sya pag-uwi ko Pinas. :)