Monday, May 22, 2006
Busy Bee Me!
Saturday, after my friday work shift, Rain & I went to my ortho after work to make adjustments on my braces. For the past 3 months hindi ako makapunta, nagsabay-sabay kase ang injuries ko nun. So, the sad thing is medyo pumasok ng konte ung ngipin ko sa baba! But the good thing is wala na akong spaces. Dikit na lahat! O diba? Imagine 4 na ngipin ang tinanggal saken. Protruding kase & over-bite! And almost 6 years na yata akong naka-braces since college pa. This was my 2nd ortho. The 1st one had to go to US kaya hindi na nya ako maaasikaso. So, I have to look for another one. At first, I thought it was not a good idea because additional expense na naman yun. Back in college, my mom was the one paying for my ortho, but now since I'm earning na...hahaha siyempre ako na diba?! Then, come my engagement, medyo nagworry na ako and said to myself that I have to work on my teeth. Kaya I look for another ortho na kayang matapos ngipin ko in less than 2 years. So my officemate referred me to her ortho and the sad part is I have to start all over again. She can't continue my exsiting braces 'coz she uses a different technique, kaya din siguro mabagal ang pag-move ng ngipin ko with my first ortho.
So far, its more than 1 year na and I already saw the improvement. She promise me to take off the braces this August. Pine-pressure ko siya for our prenups. hehehe =p Ayoko kaseng magpa-prenup ng may braces lalong lalo na sa wedding day ko mismo. For me, that wouldn't look nice on pictures, may bakal sa ngipin... might affect the flash on pictures!
************************
Then, we went to Glorrieta after my dentist appointment to watch Da Vinci Code. However, sobrang dami na ng tao and haba ng pila. So we decided not to watch the movie anymore,(Sunday nalang...) considering I have to come to work again for a saturday shift (as usual OT na naman!). Instead, we just buy some materials for missalette & Save The Date. Rain is in-charge kase dun e. hehehe! We also bought some magnet sheets & envelopes for our STD. We planned to print it out through Kodak w/ 4x6 size and just paste it with a magnet sheets at the back. We'll just distribute this to our entourage and our relatives.
When we're at The Landmark, I saw a unity candle with our color motif & ribbons as well. When I check out the price. Wow! Sobrang mura na siya 'coz when the last time we check a wedding shop at Megamall, unity candles costs a lot! I didn't expect na ganun pala kamahal ang mga candles. So, when I saw the price, sabi ko "Bilhin na naten Lab!". He just said, "Kaw bahala? Ok ba yan? mura na ba?!" I just said, "Yup!" Kahit na malayo pa, binili na namin, baka kase wala na kaming makitang ganon! hehehe! I'll still think if I'm going to add designs on it. It's more than half the price from the one we saw in Megamall. O diba? Tipid na naman si Katrina! =P

 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 7:54 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: