Friday, February 22, 2008
Baguio Here We Come
Yep! Tomorrow we'll be going to Baguio. I'm excited! Now, I'm suppose to pack our bags but still I'm bloghopping. hehehe! Inuna ko pa mag-blog! Susme! Ayun, nakalabas na ung bag and some of my shirts but still wala pa din... nakakalat pa din. Rain was telling me na "o baka naman sandamakmak na naman ang dala mo?3d/2n lang tayo".hehehe! Sigurista kase ako e, I don't want to bring clothes na sakto lang. Actually, I list down all the necessities we should bring for tomorrow pero parang ang dami masyado. Natatawa lang ako! Of course one of the major gadget I should bring is my CAM. Naku, please lang talaga! Hahaha... =p

It's already 1pm and I'm still writing this post. I have work pa later this evening. Waaah =( I'm still updating my iPod din, because few months ago, naku nawala lahat ng songs na nandun. Grrrr! Almost 4,000++ songs kaya nandun. Ngayon, I have to update it. Ewan ko ba baket nagkaganon. Kaya magta-tyaga nalang ako sa less than 200 songs na nandun. Kainis! I don't have time na to update the songs pa. Sana lang magkaroon ako ng time. Ang tagal ko pa nman kina-reer un, from the song title to album pati na rin artwork or album cover. Haba pa naman ng biyahe! Hay...

But anyways, I'm still thinking of bringing the laptop with us in order for me to upload some pics from the Panagbenga Festival. I heard ABS-CBN will cover the festivities. We'll dami tao nun for sure! Can't wait! =p Photos!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 12:50 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Ann Jamias

    I must say eto talaga break in ng 400D cam mo ... share your beautiful shots ha when you get back... sigh we missed the festival this year because I'm pregnant ... next year nalang kami babawi hehehe.