Sunday, August 03, 2008
I'm Back!
It's been quite a while since my last post and I've been busy with work. =( I almost forgot my password. Yikes! Anyways, my birthday will be be few days from now and I've been thinking na "29 na ako, what's my plan now?" babies? hehehehe! Both Rain and I were very busy at work. Good thing is we're on the same shift so we still have time together. =p

I missed blogging. I still have a lot of stories to share and pictures to post. Kakainis lang because from work I don't have time anymore to open our pc to blog and chat. Nag-oopen lang ako if my sister from Canada wants to chat with us. Sa sobrang pagod sa office, halos wala na ako magawa sa bahay. Hay! =)

To all my fellow bloggers, pagpasensyahan nyo na muna. From now on, I'll find time to blog! =)

Labels:

 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 3:22 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: