Friday, June 16, 2006
Leave!
I filed a leave for tomorrow, friday. As much as possible, I don't let myself absent for work. I filed friay because I have a lot of things to do. First, have to go to my ortho for adjustments on my braces. Actually, it's due already last Sunday. I wasn't able to wake up early. She had to do the retraction again to push my teeth outward (nasobrahan sa pasok). Second, have my measurement taking with Veluz. I'm really excited about it. Kahit measurement palang hehe! Pathetic! Third, we have to buy gifts for the 2 christening we'll be attending on Saturday. Take note, pareho yung saturday. The first one is at 9am in QC and the other one is in Binondo around 11am naman. And saturday afternoon, I have to meet with my college barkada who's also my bridesmaids to discuss their gowns. Whew! What a busy day! =p And to think, I'll have to do this after my thursday shift (friday morning!). Well, Goodluck!
 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 6:14 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: