Sunday, April 20, 2008
Happy Birthday
Saturday was Rain’s Birthday. I didn’t even have any surprises for him. Kaya pag uwi ko from a friday shift, I decided to drop by Goldilocks (un lang kase ang open that time ~ 7am). Rain took a birthday leave last friday kaya nasa house lang siya. I’m thinking of surprising him of the birthday cake with candles. Para naman meron siyang i-blow that day.

Good thing Rain was still asleep nang dumating ako so I still have time to prepare for a breakfast and also to surprise him with a birthday cake. I just kiss him good morning and then I kept the cake muna inside my nephew’s room. I cooked bacon, fried rice and spaghetti for breakfast. Corny noh? hehehe! I don’t have enough time na kase e. He woke up around 30mins after ako dumating. When Rain was already seated, little did he know Joshua’s yaya where inside Joshua’s room. I was giving her signs for when and where to bring the cake out of the room. Ayun, he have no idea na I’ll be surprising him a cake. Surprise! hehehe!

All smiles to his face. Happy! Happy Birthday Lab.

Made by our two “kasambahay” (inipit sa ref!)


his cake! sana daw wala na daw 33 hehehe! =p

ayaw pa nyan magpa-picture kase kakagising lang nya… hehehe!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 4:16 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: