Monday, August 11, 2008
Saturday celebration
I celebrated my 29th birthday with my family last saturday, aug 9. Nyak, tanda ko na! There's really no big celebration. We just went to glorietta for lunch. Rain surprised me with a birthday cake. No fancy gift. Sabi ko nalang, mag-ipon nalang kami! hehehe! =p Pero the whole day sobrang kulit nya kung ano ba talaga ang gift na gusto ko. He's thinking for a new lens for me, kaya lang hirap kami humanap, lagi out-of-stock. Sabi ko sa christmas nalang! =p My mom gave me money for shopping hehehe! =p

my birthday cake

surprise banner from our help! =p

with my loving nephew - Joshua!


We had lunch at Superbowl. It was satisfying. Rain and I were reminiscing, when was the last time we ate there. The last time yata is when we're still bf-gf. hahaha! Tagal na nun. Kaka-miss din pala! I was so full as well as everyone! =p








I've been thinking, I'm already 29, my wish? how about babies?

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 1:41 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Kaye!belated happy birthday and welcome back to blogging..hehe

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Happy Birthday ulit Kaye!!!

    Natuwa ako sa wish mo... babies... So are you hoping for twins? maybe triplets? hehehhe.

    Wish all your wishes come true!!! (wink wink)

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Len

    belated happy birthday kaye! :)

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Beibi

    oo nga babies naman... para may little kaye or little rain na rin kayo.