Friday, September 04, 2009
Back to Blogging
It has been more than 8 months since my last post. I missed blogging. I've been very busy that I haven't even check out the last post for my blog. hehehe! Blame it again with super busy work. Now that I'm on PMA (Pahinga Muna Anak) and practicing being a full-time housewife, I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of time now. hehehe!

Now, I'm busy pampering my husband from his clothes to preparing breakfast and dinner (no more lunch since he's sleeping by then ~ graveyard shift). I got to love it. However, I felt worthless. Maybe because I've been working for more than 9 years straight right after graduating from college. I just don't want to be stagnat as well. Kaya nagpapaka-busy doing errands and cleaning the house as well. Whew... it was a tough job. Rain wants me to take a rest for at least 2 months. Para mawala ang stress and baka it's time for us to have a baby na rin.

Both of us were crossing our fingers =p

Labels: ,

 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 4:57 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: