Friday, April 07, 2006
Reunion?
We had our breakfast with my highschool buddies yesterday morning! Hirap gumising sobra (di pa rin ako pumapasok! =p) My legs are swelling...sakit and kumikirot! And Rain was there to drive me... (driver?hehehe!)


This would be the last time I'll be seeing Jasper and Caroline as single. They will get married in Wa, USA. I'm sure I'll miss them! However, their church wedding is scheduled September of this year! Hope we could attend (fingers-crossed). As long as Jasper can shoulder half of the fare...hahaha! (Joke!). Sad to say, because he won't be able to attend to our wedding this December, because Caroline (his fiance) cannot travel outside the country for her citizenship! Considering he's also one of my secondary sponsors! Now I need to look for another one for replacement! Goodluck!
Here are some of the pics taken from Pancake House @ Rockwell, Makati
Me-ann, Labidoodle and myself
Jasper & Carol, Me-ann & w/ Labidoodle
 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 9:28 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: