Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Less Than A MONTH!
It's exactly 25 days to go before the most awaited day of our lives. Time really flies so fast and I can't imagine how long had been since we started our wedding preps last year. Ngayon si Rain na ang nagiging OC sa aming dalawa =p. Lagi nalang nag-papanic! We're on the process of sending out our invites right now. Both of us are having a hard time finalizing our guestlist. We have limited number of invites lang kase. We just ordered 100 pcs. And our target guests around 150pax lang. And so far, we have more than 150 guest on our list. This is our dilemma right now. Siyempre as much as we want to invite everyone especially our friends pero hindi naman pede mangyari un! =p
We'll have a meeting with Me-an Antonio of Edsa Shangri-La on thursday (thanksgiving! - no work! yey! =p) to finalize everything as well as full payment na din. Now I need to finalize my guestlist! nyak....
Anyways, last week Rain & I went to Veluz to view my gown. Siyempre hindi kasama si Rain sa loob. Ayaw din nya makita para surprise daw. Niko showed me all the wedding paraphernalias from pillows, shoes, my bag, cor, veil etc. Kahit un ayaw ni Rain makita. Natakot! =p What can I say... Wow! As in wala ako masabi. Speechless nga ako e. I don't know why I'm so speechless that day. Sobrang nagandahan lang siguro ako sa gown ko and I can't wait for it. I made the last payment na no worry na! At least nabawasan na ang mga babayarin. hehehe! =p
Niko, showed me different cuffs samples I'll be using. Ganda nya! I personally want this one. Medyo siksik. Veluz like this one as well (hindi ko na napicturan ung iba e kaya walang pagpipilian). Mas bagay daw sa akin. hehehe! I'm still making tawad with Niko... hehehe! =p My mom love it as well. Simple! Just like me... =p

*****

Last Saturday, we went to Makati to buy ties for our groomsmen & sponsors. We're having a hard time looking for a perfect color. Veluz suggested that all secondary sponsors should wear blue ties while all groomsmen & bestman should wear aqua. E wala kami mahanap na aqua. Kaya we decided na lighter color nalang ng blue. Sana ok naman ang kalabasan nya (long sleeves - white).

*****

Currently, I'm on the process of binding the misalette. Since we can't print out everything on our printer (takot baka mag-overheat - inkjet lang kase e), nagpa-photocopy nalang kami nung iba. Gastos grabe! I didn't even think na sa photocopy lang e gagastos ka ng hundreds of pesos! =p Of course, we'll be using the cover page which my w@wie sister did for us, Erra! Thank you so much sis! Hulog ka talaga ng langit. Pano nalang ang misalette ko kung wala ka? hehehe! *mwah*

I just add beads and pearls. inartehan ko nalang hehehe! =p (psensiya na labo!)

Labels:

 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 3:17 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Heidi

    Grabe, kaka-excite no? Ako nga 1 month before the wedding, di ko na yata nakuhang mag-update ng blog e... Kaka-miss tuloy magkaroon ng big event to prepare for, hehehe!