Friday, November 09, 2007
Blog, Blog!
Almost everyday, I’m exploring wordpress. I don’t know why I’m so obsessed experimenting html codes. I admit I’m still on the process of learning every detail. Medyo naloloka na nga ako e. For the past few weeks, I have been spending my time in front of my pc or not with my laptop. I don’t know why howcome some of the codes na pede sa blogger, I can’t use on wordpress. Nakakabaliw! :) Though I admit, wordpress is much easier to manage rather than blogger. Pero hirapan pa din ako!
Regarding blogger, I’ll still be keeping the other blog. That would be the blog mostly about us, family and friends. I’m just active on my personal blog. hehehe!
Hope I can figure out those codes very soon …. hay! Goodluck :)
 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 6:26 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: