Sunday, September 06, 2009
Dinner Date on a Weekday
Rain and I had an early dinner last Tues, Sept 1 @ TGIF, Makati. Rain woke up early to his normal wake up time which is 7:30pm. He's so bored at home and wants to unwind. Yes sa mall. hehehe! Then, off we go to Glorietta instead since it was few minutes away from his workplace. Nothing much. It was really nice spending time together in an unusual day. I love it. =p

I ordered Classic Mojito and Rain for Iced tea. I was convincing him to order beer hahaha. But he said "NO" because he'll be going to work pa. *Devil's Grin*. "Kung wala lang daw siyang pasok". Of course, I didn't insist anymore. Palibhasa wala akong pasok. =) I'm having a hard time taking pics of the food because of the low light the restaurant has. Kakainis. I still have to place the food on a brighter light. Rain was laughing then because I was so busy taking pics because he get to touch the food. E gutom na siya?hahaha! Then, when I was able to took a shot of all the food that we ordered, he just said, "pede na kumain?". I just said, Pedeng-pede na Lab!


Caesar Salad

Tuscan Chicken Melt

Filipino Liempo

Fried Mozzarella

Classic Mojito

Labels: ,