Monday, June 19, 2006
Busy Saturday!
Here are some of the pictures taken last Saturday. We attended two Christening in one day! Whew! =p From QC to Manila. Both Rain & I we're starving when we went to QC. However, with the second christening, both of us we're already full. Sayang lang! hehehe =p

w/ Hans (father) & Amare

me & Ria (mother)

w/ Manny (father) & Julianna

@ Saisaki, Malate w/ Mike & wife, Marie & Manny, Jon, Irwin & Agnes, me & Rain

*******************

After attending two christening. We went to Mall of Asia to meet with my bridesmaids who used to be my college friends. It was our first time sa Mall of Asia. It was soooooo big. Nakakahilo! I didn't enjoyed the crowd (sorry for those who loved it!). Rain, even suggested if it's possible to change the venue nalang. Parang maliligaw kayong lahat dito. It's not advisable if all of you are going to discuss the details of your entourage. Well, oo nga naman. Ang gulo. And kami kase ang nauna dun. So, I texted them if we could change the venue - I suggested Makati nalang. para madali rin makahabol sinaLiselle & Ani (has class in Ateneo, Rockwell). Buti nalang everyone agreed.

We had a great time! We choose a restaurant were we can stay for a long time - Grappa's @ Greenbelt 3. The food was great and so delicious. Hindi na nga ako masyado kumain because busog na busog pa din ako! We stayed there from 6pm to 9pm. With the unending kwentuhan. We had a lot of catching up. Sad to say, 'coz Mindy & Emma can't make it. I just hope complete kami sa measurement taking namin.

 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 12:12 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: