Friday, June 23, 2006
Flowers
Lala of Interplay sent me the final contract just this morning! I've even requested that two weeks ago pa. Because of the busy schedule, she wasn't able to answer my emails on time. But that's ok. No harm done. She was able to give us additional discount for the package instead of 6 bridesmaids, 5 nalang. and for flowersgirls, instead of 3, 2 nalang! She was very nice and easy to talk to. I even requested for a sample flowers that she will incorporate on the details and specifications of my whole entourage. Masyado siguro akong na-intrigue sa magiging looks. So now, im posting the samples of the flowers. It's not the actual colors of the flowers though, 'coz she'll do it according to my theme and motif -- BLUE.






 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 10:43 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments: