Sunday, September 10, 2006
Entourage 1st Fitting
Last Saturday, went to Zandra for my entourage 1st fitting. Sayang 'coz hindi sila complete. Conflict kase sa schedule. I got to see Marj & Emma's 1st fitting. =p

Whew! It's been quite a while since my last post. It's exactly 96 days to go! *Panic* So far, we're on the process of completing the documents for our marriage license. I'm still waiting for my CENOMAR as well as Rain's confirmation certificate. =p We are still waiting for the final draft of our invites. Nyak! Dami pa pala. Panic mode na!




 
posted by Rainier & Katrina at 7:06 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Kaye! Lapit nyo na! Don't panic too much, kami nacomplete lang namin lahat ng church requirements 1 week before the wedding nung umuwi na kami. Take Care!

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger frecklesspeckles

    Uy, pumunta rin kami kay Zandra last Saturday ah! Sayang we didn't meet! Wat time kayo nandun? We were there mga around 130-2pm. :) Ganda ng gowns ng ento mo. :) Excited na rin ako for my entos. :)